Friday, February 26, 2010

Angel's War

Buzz It
.

I was suggested to free up some time and schedule some "daydreaming" time into my weekly activities. The purpose of this would be let my mind flow, to let my mind live its own creativity.

The scheduling was OK, I scheduled 3 times 2 hours for that - keeping the schedule was much less successful. I took only 1 time 1 hour for this so far. I think I aimed too "high". I'll need to schedule smaller period of times for daydreaming - but it can be more frequent.

I guess I underestimate the power of relaxation & recharging. In the last weeks I figured out the optimum sleeping hours I need - by trial & error method -, now it's time to find out the optimum period of time & frequency for my "alone time"!



It's so interesting to listen to the 2 angels arguing inside me:

- "Daydreaming? Alone time? What do you want??? It's nothing but wasting your expensive time!"
- "Do you think so?! Just Watch and Learn! Watch how much I'm going to enjoy this special time and Be Impressed how much more effective and creative I will become in problem solving in the rest of my activities!"

I can't wait to prove my 2nd angel's right! ;)

I wonder in what ways can this creativity time improve my life!!! ;)



Tweet It! Facebook

No comments: