Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No excuses.

Buzz It
.

I haven't posted anything for more than a half year - no excuses.

Long story in short: I enjoyed my time in Mozambique, after I had a fantastic 2 months motorbike tour visiting my friends in Denmark-Germany-Netherlands-Belgium-England-Scotland-England-Belgium-Netherlands-Slovakia.

You can see many of my pictures about this trip on Facebook...

After that I spent a few weeks with my family in Hungary.

Only Us


And now, I'm full of energy and I'm living my dream in London!
What do I do here?
I train myself into two very special fields:
1. Social Care & Youth Work
2. Internet Marketing

Why these fields?

1. Well, I will never forget how much I enjoyed working with the kids in Denmark during my volunteer program. It was like living my 2nd childhood with them!!! Most of you also know that I like helping, serving people and I like big, quality conversations. When I put all these together, I realized I must become a youth worker. Besides this, I have 2 of my friends in Hungary (graduated in Child psychology) waiting for me to return to my country and set up an NGO / Social Entrepreneurship for supporting children. So these are my motivations for this field.

2. The internet marketing. I think I don't have to explain this a lot. Most of you know that:
- I'm internet addicted,
- I like challenges,
- I like going crazy,
- I like playing around,
So I asked myself why not make some money from my passion. I couldn't come up with a single reason, and I started to realize how much money can be earned from the internet so I made a commitment:

I'm committed to earn $1.000.000 by January 2013.

I can't help, I just like challenges that seems to be impossible for the majority! ;) Anyway, that Hungarian NGO we're going to set up is going to need some financial support - and I really don't want to rely on the Hungarian Government in this issue (No Offense to Anybody :) ).

So, I'm back and I'm going to continue writing off all my thoughts that cannot stay in my head!!! ;)

Watch out!!!! The Loch-Ness Monster is Back!!!


Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

Rob Eijgenraam said...

Good stuff bro! I hope you're gonna make that 1mil goal. Anything is possible on the internet right now with hard work and dedication. Keep it up!