Thursday, February 25, 2010

Question Marks???

Buzz It
.

When do I daydream? and / or Why do I daydream?

These were the questions in my mind when I finished my session with my life coach, Patricia. We spent one hour together without catching myself on daydreaming or getting distracting, which has been extremely rare in my life. So I tried to figure out what are so special about our coaching sessions. The day after I figured out that the questions are the answers. No matter how interesting the topic I read / listen to can be, I can't focus on. My mind need to be directed - by challenges. The more interesting challenges, tasks, questions are directed to my mind, the less distracted it gets.

I thought I'm missing some rock solid statements, principles in my life. Maybe I was wrong, all I need is some razor sharp question mark! ;)

Can we pretend that the men represent the statements and the women represent the questions? So indeed, all I need is a woman? ;)

Who are you? ;)


Tweet It! Facebook

No comments: