Saturday, February 27, 2010

Are we afraid to open up?

Buzz It
.

Probably I don't share a common opinion with many people about this topic.

I've never had problem with opening up with others and share my feelings and many of my secrets. At least not because of being afraid of getting hurt. Why?

Because I always thought that people are constantly changing. Me too. And if I share my feellings I'm not the same person any more who I was when I kept it inside. I'm even a different person after sharing it with someone. After opening up, sharing a part of my life with somebody, I feel free, because I'm not attached to my "secret" any more. I can move on, grow, live the presence and focus on other things. While when I'm afraid of sharing something, I feel like a prisoner of the very feeling/secret that I'm attached to. And that's not a good feeling...

So why not to open up? ;)



Shared Feelings


Tweet It! Facebook