Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Discipline

Buzz It
.

Today, I made 1 step toward one of my goal. I didn't like the result - I had to realize I'll need to practice this activity A LOT!!!

"But being on the ground is not failing. Your discipline, your attitude, your showing up are what count! It doesn't matter if you did it well or not! You did it perfect at the level where you were at!" - a friend -

Tomorrow, I'll try it again. It will be better for sure - even if it will be just a little better and I won't even notice the difference. I believe in this saying I've just heard a few weeks ago:

"A champion gets pinned 10.000 times before he becomes a champion."

...so I still can be turned down 9.999 times more - before I become a professional in what I do! ;)


Attitude


Tweet It! Facebook

No comments: