Thursday, March 4, 2010

Interactions

Buzz It
.


I'm in a relationship with the people who surround me. These relationships take place in different contexts, eg. marriage, family, friends, associates, work, clubs, neighborhoods. If I take any kind of action toward a person I'm in a relationship with, that action comes back to me. How is that?Justify Full

Let's see the following example:
Let's suppose I hurt somebody. Between this person and me there is a relationship that links us. one to another. So if I hurt that person, then I also hurt the relationship between us. But I am also part of this relationship, so therefore, I'm hurting myself as well.

Does this explain why you feel worse and worse when you hurt /argue with somebody - and why does it make you feel better and better, when you help somebody? ;)


Interaction


Tweet It! Facebook

No comments: