Saturday, March 28, 2009

Soccer

Buzz It
.

Soccer is the most popular activity among the kids here. No wonder why: they have no electricity (and money) for the "modern" games and computers - and they are too young for having sex. (Hmm... Maybe it was a simplified conclusion from me - but usually the simpler solutions are the best ones.)

So this Saturday we kept a shorter English class and played soccer till lunch. Actually only the kids played until lunch, I had to quit after 10 minutes. Since everybody played barefoot, I did too, but the hot sand burnt 4 HUGE vesicle on my feet so I had to give up (my local colleagues laughed at me, that I still had 'children feet'). But at least I could take some nice pictures about the kids:




Fighting


Out!!!


I got it!!!

Hand!!!

Defense
Tweet It! Facebook

No comments: