Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 3

Buzz It


Finally we met our snowboard teacher in the morning. Well, we have learned many things but it was very good to have a lesson from her (from a beautiful Swedish blonde). It's always good to have a coach, who gives you feedback without being unbiased. She corrected a little bit my techniques, she told me what to practice. But I remembered the most the following advice from her:
- "Focus & look where you want to go, and you will just get there!"

I kept her advice and I went to look for the kids. From now I snowboarded with them. When they went for the red piste, I went with them. When they chose to go back to the blue one to practice, I followed them. I was very happy, I got what I wanted, I learned snowboarding in 2 days as well that I was able to go with the kids from the 3rd day.

Moments of Fulfillment


Sauna-thoughts in the evening:

It was so strange to see this "focusing-thing" working. I have been using this in my life: I make wishes, I focus on them, I expect them to happen and usually my wishes come true - somehow. But with the wishes, it takes time, it takes months or years to get what I want. It was so strange to see in the snowboarding that the same can also happen in a few seconds too, I don't need to wait months, it can immediately get what I focus on (it was like the time lost its meaning). I mean, I just looked where I wanted to go, and my body made the right moves to make the right turns and by-passes - but I'm not able to tell how I moved, what I exactly did with my feet, arms, hands, body etc. I just focused where I wanted to make the turn and my body immediately made it happen...


Focusing...



Tweet It! Facebook

No comments: