Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Talismans

Buzz It
.

Yesterday I left Denmark for Mozambique. My flight was comfortable and smooth. I gave a chance to the South African Airways to sponsor my volunteer work -I took one of their nice blankets from the airplane (it can be useful later on here in the wintertime). ;)


In Johannesburg airport I bought some gemstones to support my work in Mozambique:

- Hematite (it strengthens the organs that cleanse the blood & it helps to sort out the priorities that one chooses to face.)
- Crystal Quartz (it has a strong positive influence on the ability of the body to heal itself & it assists one in increasing the force of thought for sending and receiving energy, information and vibrations.)
- Rose Quartz (it helps to protect the heart and lung & it promotes self-fulfillment and peace, restores balance & clarity to the emotions.)


I also brought 2 gemstones from home with me:

- Amethyst (it helps to treat toothaches, skeletal discomforts, posture and other bone and joint-related sicknesses & it has the ability to transform lower energies into higher and acts as a healer at all levels of mind, body and spirit).
- Malachite (it's excellent for reducing inflammation due to sprains, strains or other injuries, it can help drawing toxins out of the body and can be used for support fasting, detoxification and other cleansing rituals & it can assist those who who have many creative ideas but are unable to organize or act upon them).


With these stones in my pocket,
I'm sure I'll meet all my Mozambican challenges! ;)


Tweet It! Facebook

No comments: